We take care of our employees by providing unique benefits that support work-life balance. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we offer a 401(k) plan with employer match, a pre-tax FSA account, short and-long term disability insurance, a vision discount program, and referral bonuses. Plus, Certes employees enjoy both holiday pay and a vacation bonus.
As a Certes contractor, you may take up to six months off without losing benefits. We help you grow your professional contact base through various Certes-sponsored networking events and groups.
Benefits and More
Certes currently offers a variety of benefits — second to none in the industry:
• Holiday pay: Certes recognizes six major holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Contractors are eligible the first of the month following 60 days of FT employment.
• Vacation bonus: Full-time contractors will receive a vacation bonus for every 1, 000 hours they work.
• Retirement savings: After 1,000 hours worked and one year of employment, employees can take advantage of the Certes retirement plan and contribute from 0 to 100% of their eligible pay (subject to the IRS limits). Certes' 401(k) plan is administered through First National Bank of Omaha and includes an employer matching contribution.
The following benefits are available to Certes contract employees who average 30 hours per week. Coverage is effective the first of the month following 60 days of employment:
• Medical: Certes offers traditional and high deductible with HSA options provided through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa. Employee premiums are subsidized by Certes and dependent coverage is available on a voluntary basis. Premiums are deducted weekly on a pre-tax or after-tax basis at the employee's annual option.
• Dental: Certes' dental benefits are provided through MetLife. Employee premiums are subsidized by Certes and dependent coverage is available on a voluntary basis. Premiums are deducted weekly on a pre-tax or after-tax basis at the employee's annual option.
• Vision program: Certes offers a vision discount card available for cost savings on eye exams, contact lens and eyewear, and lasik services at participating providers.
• Flexible spending accounts (Section 125): Certes provides flexible spending plans for un-reimbursed medical and dependent care expenses. Pre-tax contributions of up to $2,500 for medical/dental expenses and up to $5,000 for dependent care expenses.
• Life insurance: Certes provides life insurance benefits on a voluntary basis. Premiums are deducted weekly on an after-tax basis.
• Short- and long-term disability: Certes provides disability benefits on a voluntary basis. Premiums are deducted weekly on an after-tax basis.
• The Golden Rule Award program: Certes offers a $500 educational award to graduating high school seniors of employees.
The following benefits are available immediately to all Certes contract employees with no minimum hourly requirement.
• Six month sabbaticals may be taken without losing benefits.
• Overtime pay: Certes employees receive time and a half pay for every hour worked beyond 40 hours in a given week.
• New employee referral bonus: All Certes employees are eligible to receive a $500 cash bonus for referring top employees that join Certes and generate 100 hours of billable time.
• New client referral bonus: All Certes employees are eligible to receive a $500 cash bonus for referring new clients that are billed for 100 hours of work.
• Training and continuing education: Certes offers complimentary training classes throughout the year based on contractor feedback and the expertise needs of our clients. Many courses qualify for continuing professional education credits (CPE), including ethics training.
Please note: Benefits and eligibility requirements are subject to change.
Challenging assignments with leading companies, great pay, unique benefits, and work-life balance — are you ready to change your life? Take the first step and apply today.